The main objective of this program is to identify and train individuals who are ready to commit for the value of life. Through their life witness and dedicated efforts, these individuals make a deep impact in the society in a profound way. They assume missionary roles by spreading the message of life in their parish and to a broader community. They exercise their responsibility "in season and out of season" (cf. 2 Tm 4:2)
To proclaim Jesus is itself to proclaim life. For Jesus is "the word of life" (1 Jn 1:1). In him "life was made manifest" (1 Jn 1:2); he himself is "the eternal life which was with the Father and was made manifest to us" (1 Jn 1:2). By the gift of the Spirit, this same life has been bestowed on us. It is in being destined to life in its fullness, to "eternal life", that every person's earthly life acquires its full meaning.
Enlightened by this Gospel of life, we feel a need to proclaim it and to bear witness to it in all its marvellous newness. (EV 80)
The main objectives of the program are:
• Encourage and enable individuals to protect and serve for human life from conception to natural death
• Build a Culture of Life in the community.
• Assume missionary roles by spreading the message of life
• Exercise the responsibility “in season and out of season”
• Workshops on Catholic Parenting, Natural Family Planning etc.