List of various Pro-Life organizations providing detailed information on different life issues.
I’m Pregnant and I Need Help! – 1-800-395-HELP
- Bowie/Crofton, Severna Park Pregnancy Clinics – http://www.PregnancyClinic.org* The Pregnancy Clinic is a medical facility which provides professional and confidential help. They have offices in Bowie-Crofton and Severna Park, and all services are free of charge. They provide resources and help to those facing an unexpected pregnancy, as well as provide a range of other services including educational classes and STD testing.
- Rockville Pregnancy Center – http://www.rcpc.org* The Rockville Pregnancy Center is a non-profit, licensed medical clinic and pregnancy counseling organization staffed by peer and professional personnel, which has been serving women and their families since 1987. Services are offered to women facing unintended pregnancies and all services are free of charge. Confidentiality is guaranteed, except as required by law.
- Shady Grove Pregnancy Center – http://www.Pregnancy-Options.org* The Shady Grove Pregnancy Center specializes in helping anyone who may be experiencing problems because of an unintended or unwanted pregnancy
- American Association of Pro-Life Obstetricians and Gynecologists – http://www.aaplog.org* Our purpose is to reaffirm the unique value and dignity of individual human life in all stages of growth and development from fertilization onward.
- Birthright International – http://www.Birthright.org* Free pregnancy testing, Completely confidential help, Non-judgmental and caring advice, Friendship and emotional support, Legal, medical, and educational referrals, Prenatal information, Maternity and baby clothes, Housing referrals, Social agency referrals, Information on other community services, Adoption information.
- Care Net – http://www.Care-Net.org* Free pregnancy tests, ultrasounds, abortion information, parenting classes, and material assistance are just some of the many services offered that empower women to choose life.
- The Gabriel Network – http://www.GabrielProject.org* Provides practical, emotional and spiritual assistance to women and families facing crisis pregnancies, in a spirit of Christian solidarity.
- 911 Babies – http://www.911Babies.com* Abortion Alternative Alliance.
I’ve Been Affected By Abortion and I Need Help!
- Abortion Recovery – http://www.AbortionRecovery.org* Hurting after an abortion? Find resources here.
- Rachel’s Vineyard – http://www.RachelsVineyard.org* Begin the healing through this powerful retreat.
- Silent No More – http://www.SilentNoMoreAwareness.org* Find healing by speaking out about your abortion.
- Operation Outcry – http://www.operationoutcry.org* OPERATION OUTCRY exposes the two great lies surrounding legalized abortion: 1) abortion is good and safe for women; and, 2) it is not a baby being aborted.
What About Adoption?
- Bethany Christain Services – http://www.Bethany.org* Adoption and Orphan Care Agency.
- I Care About Orphans – http://www.ICareAboutOrphans.org* Adoption and Orphan Care Support sponsored by Focus On the Family.
- Option2Adopt – http://Option2Adopt.org* To provide a resource for women with unplanned pregnancies in a safe enviornment and offer support to help educate on those options.
I Want To Learn More!
- AfterAbortion.org – http://www.AfterAbortion.org* A source of information on the aftereffects of abortion and post-abortion healing. There are over 500 links to thousands of printed pages of original research, testimonies, articles, and resources.
- American Life League – http://www.AmericanLifeLeague.org* Catholic pro-life education organization.
- Association of Maryland Families – http://www.MDFamilies.org* This association is working to be the Family Policy Council in Maryland, associated with Focus on the Family.
- Born Alive Truth – http://www.BornAliveTruth.org* Information about the Born Alive Infants Protection Act. Gianna Jessen interview and ads.
- Being Human – http://www.40DaysForLife.com/show.cfm * Part 1 of Documentary shown on EWTN detailing 40 Days For Life.
- Family Protection Lobby – http://amfaction.org* The FAMILY PROTECTION LOBBY (FPL) is committed to defending traditional family values before all levels of State government.
- Focus On the Family – http://www.FocusOnTheFamily.com* Provides timely, relevant information and advice on marriage , parenting, faith, entertainment, life challenges and social issues.
- How Planned Parenthood Uses Tax-payer Money – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1er_esquuw
- The Institute for the Psychological Sciences – http://www.IPSciences.edu* An institution of higher education offering Master’s and Doctoral degrees, affiliated with the Legionaries of Christ, is dedicated to the renewal of the Christian intellectual tradition and the development of a psychology consistent with the teachings of the Catholic Church and in constructive dialogue with the modern world.
- Maryland Right To Life – http://www.mdrtl.org* Educational resource on a state level.
- The Mona Lisa Project – http://LiveActionFilms.org/monalisa* The Mona Lisa Project videos document Planned Parenthood’s willingness to repeatedly violate mandatory reporting laws for statutory rape that protect children.
- National Right To Life – http://www.nrlc.org * Educational resource on a national level.
- Pharmacists For Life – http://www.pfli.org* The only website serving the profession of pharmacy as a totally 100% pro-life philosophy! All the pro-life pharmacy news and information that is fit to print and that the “drive-by” pharmacy media choose to ignore or misreport.
- Priests For Life – http://www.PriestsForLife.org* Catholic Priest Led Pro-Life Group.
- Rock For Life – http://www.RockForLife.org* Rock for Life exists to offer you a voice through Music, Education, and Outreach – encouraging you to stand up among your peers and fight against the destruction of your generation.
- The Silent Scream – http://www.SilentScream.org* Video Documentary of an abortion recorded on Ultrasound. ( Warning, graphic material)
- When Does Life Begin? – http://www.ProLifePhysicians.org/lifebegins.htm * Information from physicians detailing when life begins.
I Want To Get Involved in the Pro-Life Movement!
- 40 Days for Life – http://www.40DaysForLife.com* Nationwide campaign for 40 Days of Prayer and Fasting, 40 Days of Constant Vigil at Abortion Clinics, and 40 Days of Community Outreach.
- 911 Babies – http://www.911babies.com* 911babies.com offers a way for you to wear your pro-life stand and support a cause in multiple ways.
- American Family Association – http://www.AFA.net* America’s largest Pro-Family Action Site.
- Crossroads Walk – http://www.CrossroadsWalk.org* Volunteer pilgrimage across the United States each year.
- Fight Planned Parenthood – http://www.FightPP.org* Life Decisions International information about Planned Parenthood and how to Boycott businesses that support Planned Parenthood.
- Life Training Institute – http://www.ProLifeTraining.com* Life Training Institute trains pro-life advocates to persuasively defend their views in the marketplace of ideas.
- Living Hope for Life – http://www.LivingHopeForLife.org* Help us to help all of the wonderful orgainizations on this page that are doing God’s work each and every day, and helping women, babies, and families all across the country and the world.
- Maryland Personhood Amendment – http://www.MDPersonhood.com* Information and support for the new proposed Maryland State Constitutional Personhood Amendment.
- National Personhood Movement – http://www.Personhood.net*Personhood.net’s aim is to engage our culture, while providing educational resources, policy recommendations, and legislative models, in defense of human life and human dignity.
- Procession of Healing – http://www.ProcessionOfHealing.com* An annual funeral procession with cars bearing black flags with white crosses following a hearse to remember babies lost and the mothers, fathers, and family members scarred by abortion.
- Pro-Life Action League – http://www.ProLifeAction.org* Multi-faceted Pro-Life Organization.
- Students For Life – http://www.StudentsForLife.org* Serves 443 student pro-life groups nationwide.